Please address rampant anorectal violence & misinformation. the american aids boy Scottsdale, Arizona No.3085736 [Reply]
Blatantly injurious erotic anorectal violence—involving a combination of rapid thrusting, a girthy penis/object, and a prolonged duration—is rampant worldwide, facilitated by widespread (willful) ignorance, apathy, and misinformation. It is impossible for resultant anal and rectal injuries and serious/chronic/permanent health consequences to be uncommon due to anorectal fragility relating to anatomy and neuromuscular physiology [References: Anorectal Risks 1-3]. When more than one person is involved such abuse should therefore constitute severely criminal behavior for any penetrative person—especially if significant mental pathology, a strong judgment-impairing drug, etc. are involved.7 posts and 3 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.
Pornography featuring anorectal violence can have numerous effects on some viewers. It may serve as inspiration for their own activities, condition them to be aroused by suffering, and contribute to development of related mental pathology: sexual sadism disorder, sexual masochism disorder, and perhaps even psychopathy for younger individuals [References: Trends & Associations]. People with such inclinations, some affiliated with pornography companies, are having a field day with anorectal violence and spreading disinformation. That unrestrained hedonism is promoting societal decadence.
Governments worldwide have not addressed those matters effectively, and many people are suffering as a result. First and foremost, educational systems under their purview are failing to adequately and accurately educate people about anorectal anatomy, physiology, health, and especially the traumatic risks of anoreceptive activities. Secondly, governments are failing to rein in out-of-control pornography industries over which they have jurisdiction. Lastly, for people who both 1) harm others for profit and 2) inspire countless viewers, governments are failing to ensure that they face severe criminal consequences: Some of those viewers are inspired to the point of emulation, even using coercion.
the french roy orbison Paris, Ile-de-France No.3085983 +2
Bump again. (Where in the world is the Anal Avenger's proxy?)
Several English-language Wikipedia articles have had major, inexcusable flaws for many years. Among other issues:
• The article about the human anus has an image of a human female's anus and perineum that probably were damaged by some kind of major trauma. Human females beyond developmental stages in the womb should lack an externally-visible perineal raphe, or seamlike union/ridge, in the anogenital region between the anus and the vagina; the bulbospongiosus muscle is separated in them and does not form a persistent, visible midline raphe as it may in males [References: Anatomy & Trauma]. Furthermore, the article about the perineal raphe claims otherwise with no support from any cited source.
• The article about simple columnar epithelium explains nothing about its fragility nor lack of somatic innervation (for pain sensitivity).
The article about anal sex …
• lacks a neutral point of view — an essential component of Wikipedia's presentational philosophy. It fails to present even one _scientific_ opposing perspective, giving readers without exposure to more balanced sources the impression that opposition is limited to irrational religious positions. One such scientific perspective: The human anorectum is very unsuited for many all-too-common receptive activities due to the region's anatomy and physiology. The single short-term benefit, _potential_ pleasure, is greatly outweighed by the many short-term and long-term health risks for the receptive person. [Rationale: Anorectal Risks 1-3]
• fails to mention the normalization of injurious anoreceptive violence in pornography featuring real people.
• does not point out that "hemorrhoid" is an ambiguous term, sometimes referring to pathology and other times to normal anatomy.
• contains a logically-fallacious appeal to nature: "natural" is not necessarily good or desirable, nor is "unnatural" necessarily the inverse.
Those flaws contribute to rampant anorectal abuse and misinformation facilitating it.
the hong konger nippr daemon Hong Kong, Hong Kong No.3086289
If no one else posts in this thread, then I'll let it die. Thanks to the mods/admins/etc. for being bros, true to this place's name. I wish more sites had people like you.
the american csgo Chicago, Illinois No.3086290 +1
shut the fuck up nerd
the german gamergater Berlin, Berlin No.3086337
the german tom preston Nuremberg, Bayern No.3086488
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but posting that doesn't do anything to address those flaws. People will need to put in effort to do so at some point.
Mind you, edits addressing those flaws may not persist, and Wikipedia just might be a lost cause at least for these topics (especially when [corporate] money and livelihoods are at stake). However, so far as I can determine no one has even tried, so coming to such a conclusion would be premature.