1) This honestly goes without saying, but always follow fashion trends to a tee (Get it? Ok, I'll stop), unless you're a foreign exchange student or recently immigrated, having a different style of dress will make you seem kinda creepy, and out of place.
2) Don't "personalize" your clothes, if you have anything that's "uniquely" yours, that needs to go, there is nothing creepier than someone who mostly fits in but who there's just something off about.
3) Always be diligent in looking out for new fads, but don't actually adapt them before the highest status person in your group does it.
4) Never INSTANTLY adopt a fad after your group's leader does so, that will make it seem like you're copying them, give it about half a week, and never quit it cold turkey after it goes out of style, that'll make it look like you only did it to fit in.
5) Never ask overly specific questions, for example, if you don't know where the restrooms are, don't ask someone where they are, that will make it look like you're after something and gives off serial killery vibes, figure things out yourself.
6) Don't look people in the eyes too briefly, it makes it seem like you're stalking/hiding something from them, staring for too long is even creepier, 3 and a half seconds is what you should aim for, although this varies by culture and your status within the group. Always end your eye contact with a nod.
7) NEVER "banter" high status people, doing this makes it look like you're overcompensating or have some kind of creepy grudge, you can banter people who are equal status to you or lower, although if you banter too much with lower status people that makes you look like an asshole. Never banter with girls ever.
8) Never try to convince someone you're right, even if you know you're correct, trying to convince someone you're right and they're wrong is EXTREMELY creepy, don't ever "correct" people who're wrong, always say something positive about their position before you give your position, for example, if somebody says pikachu was the first pokemon, don't instantly correct them by saying it's actually bulbasaur who's the first pokemon, acknowledge their wisdom by first saying that while pikachu is the first pokemon drawn, bulbasaur is in fact the official first pokemon.
9) And on the subject of pokemon or other nerdy stuff, don't ever admit to being too nerdy, even if that's true you have to play it off as something you did before that you're not too into, Post too long. Click here to view the full text.