Please address rampant anorectal violence & misinformation. the american aids boy Scottsdale, Arizona No.3085736
Blatantly injurious erotic anorectal violence—involving a combination of rapid thrusting, a girthy penis/object, and a prolonged duration—is rampant worldwide, facilitated by widespread (willful) ignorance, apathy, and misinformation. It is impossible for resultant anal and rectal injuries and serious/chronic/permanent health consequences to be uncommon due to anorectal fragility relating to anatomy and neuromuscular physiology [References: Anorectal Risks 1-3]. When more than one person is involved such abuse should therefore constitute severely criminal behavior for any penetrative person—especially if significant mental pathology, a strong judgment-impairing drug, etc. are involved.
Pornography featuring anorectal violence can have numerous effects on some viewers. It may serve as inspiration for their own activities, condition them to be aroused by suffering, and contribute to development of related mental pathology: sexual sadism disorder, sexual masochism disorder, and perhaps even psychopathy for younger individuals [References: Trends & Associations]. People with such inclinations, some affiliated with pornography companies, are having a field day with anorectal violence and spreading disinformation. That unrestrained hedonism is promoting societal decadence.
Governments worldwide have not addressed those matters effectively, and many people are suffering as a result. First and foremost, educational systems under their purview are failing to adequately and accurately educate people about anorectal anatomy, physiology, health, and especially the traumatic risks of anoreceptive activities. Secondly, governments are failing to rein in out-of-control pornography industries over which they have jurisdiction. Lastly, for people who both 1) harm others for profit and 2) inspire countless viewers, governments are failing to ensure that they face severe criminal consequences: Some of those viewers are inspired to the point of emulation, even using coercion.
the german csgo Dusseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen No.3085738 +1
the dutch witzig junge Amsterdam, Noord-Holland No.3085808
the dutch einor hugji Amsterdam, Noord-Holland No.3085809
OP here, BTW. It'd be nice if this place were more tor-friendly. Using proxies to post is less than ideal.
the finnish admin Helsinki, Uusimaa No.3085810 +3
fix antisemitism first please
the finnish chad Helsinki, Uusimaa No.3085811 +6
top 5 problems affecting the world right now:
the dutch bhenchod Amsterdam, Noord-Holland No.3085830
I included a paste about logically-fallacious diversionary tactics at the bottom of the "TAKE ACTION" image for a reason.
> A red herring logical fallacy is a tangential topic introduced as a distraction.
the french roy orbison Paris, Ile-de-France No.3085983 +2
Bump again. (Where in the world is the Anal Avenger's proxy?)
Several English-language Wikipedia articles have had major, inexcusable flaws for many years. Among other issues:
• The article about the human anus has an image of a human female's anus and perineum that probably were damaged by some kind of major trauma. Human females beyond developmental stages in the womb should lack an externally-visible perineal raphe, or seamlike union/ridge, in the anogenital region between the anus and the vagina; the bulbospongiosus muscle is separated in them and does not form a persistent, visible midline raphe as it may in males [References: Anatomy & Trauma]. Furthermore, the article about the perineal raphe claims otherwise with no support from any cited source.
• The article about simple columnar epithelium explains nothing about its fragility nor lack of somatic innervation (for pain sensitivity).
The article about anal sex …
• lacks a neutral point of view — an essential component of Wikipedia's presentational philosophy. It fails to present even one _scientific_ opposing perspective, giving readers without exposure to more balanced sources the impression that opposition is limited to irrational religious positions. One such scientific perspective: The human anorectum is very unsuited for many all-too-common receptive activities due to the region's anatomy and physiology. The single short-term benefit, _potential_ pleasure, is greatly outweighed by the many short-term and long-term health risks for the receptive person. [Rationale: Anorectal Risks 1-3]
• fails to mention the normalization of injurious anoreceptive violence in pornography featuring real people.
• does not point out that "hemorrhoid" is an ambiguous term, sometimes referring to pathology and other times to normal anatomy.
• contains a logically-fallacious appeal to nature: "natural" is not necessarily good or desirable, nor is "unnatural" necessarily the inverse.
Those flaws contribute to rampant anorectal abuse and misinformation facilitating it.
the hong konger nippr daemon Hong Kong, Hong Kong No.3086289
If no one else posts in this thread, then I'll let it die. Thanks to the mods/admins/etc. for being bros, true to this place's name. I wish more sites had people like you.
the american csgo Chicago, Illinois No.3086290 +2
shut the fuck up nerd
the german gamergater Berlin, Berlin No.3086337
the german tom preston Nuremberg, Bayern No.3086488
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but posting that doesn't do anything to address those flaws. People will need to put in effort to do so at some point.
Mind you, edits addressing those flaws may not persist, and Wikipedia just might be a lost cause at least for these topics (especially when [corporate] money and livelihoods are at stake). However, so far as I can determine no one has even tried, so coming to such a conclusion would be premature.
the american mudžahid Seattle, Washington No.3086830
>>3085983> The article about the human anus has an image of a human female's anus and perineum that probably were damaged by some kind of major trauma. Human females beyond developmental stages in the womb should lack an externally-visible perineal raphe, or seamlike union/ridge, in the anogenital region between the anus and the vagina; the bulbospongiosus muscle is separated in them and does not form a persistent, visible midline raphe as it may in males [References: Anatomy & Trauma >>8185]. Furthermore, the article about the perineal raphe claims otherwise with no support from any cited source.> the article about the perineal raphe claims otherwise with no support from any cited source.
A recent edit changed that (and introduced a grammatical issue: "It is found in males arises from …"); we shall see whether that change persists or not:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Perineal_raphe&action=historysubmit&type=revision&diff=1015416016&oldid=1010806450
Also, it would be nice if this place were more tor-friendly, perhaps even adding an onion address. I am aware of reasons why that may not be desirable though.
the luxembourger cuckservative Bissen, Luxembourg No.3087505
the french sissy hunter Roubaix, Hauts-de-France No.3087690
>>3086830> A recent edit changed that
That edit was reverted, so what I wrote previously is applicable once again:>>3085983> the article about the perineal raphe claims otherwise with no support from any cited source.
Context:> The article about the human anus has an image of a human female's anus and perineum that probably were damaged by some kind of major trauma. Human females beyond developmental stages in the womb should lack an externally-visible perineal raphe, or seamlike union/ridge, in the anogenital region between the anus and the vagina; the bulbospongiosus muscle is separated in them and does not form a persistent, visible midline raphe as it may in males [References: Anatomy & Trauma]. Furthermore, the article about the perineal raphe claims otherwise with no support from any cited source.
the canadian mod Montreal, Quebec No.3087817
>>3085736> governments are failing to rein in out-of-control pornography industries over which they have jurisdiction
Can anyone provide names of politicians worldwide who are or were in a position to rein in an out-of-control pornography industry yet failed to do so?
Here are the names of four politicians in the U.S. who appear to satisfy that criterion:
Jerry Brown, former California governor
Kamala Harris, former California Attorney General
Gavin Newsom, current California governor
Xavier Becerra, former California Attorney General
Strangely, Harris and Becerra seem to have "failed upwards" in that they now are part of the Biden administration.
the canadian bluepilled cuck Montreal, Quebec No.3087839
I am sorely tempted to set off some "fireworks" soon (not here, of course, being a bro). Can anyone give me some reasons as to why I should not? They should be very, _very_ convincing reasons; it seems to me that no one is actually listening, so perhaps advocating for violent justice along with assassination of corrupt politicians (particularly ones who failed to dispense justice in relation to the topics covered here, along with anyone who … "promoted" them e.g. in Biden's case, who's quite corrupt himself besides) will have an actual, observable effect…
From an older variant of my "justice" paste (the only difference compared to the new one is replacement of the third paragraph):
> This is happening because the vast majority of humanity never will place a high value upon the good health of at least someone else's anus; too many people do not wish to think seriously about anorectal matters even though the anus is one of our most important body parts. Erotic anoreceptive activities therefore must be universally discouraged, and perpetrators of anorectal violence against another person—at least and especially ones who inspire countless others—must face justice by any means necessary. Justice has not been served in far too many cases — and may be out of governments' hands after too much time has passed.
From a post of mine elsewhere:
(Quoting myself in another post)
> In some cases there already are applicable [criminal] laws that are not being enforced.
In those cases many people need to ask various questions such as: Who was in a position to enforce those laws—particularly against blatantly obvious serial perpetrators of anorectal violence against others—and why did they fail at this responsibility? These questions are especially important when considering that enforcement is* time-sensitive due to various factors such as perpetrator/accessory relocation.
(Quoting the newer justice paste)
> Lastly, for people who both 1) harm others for profit and 2) inspire countless viewers, governments are failing to ensure that they face severe criminal consequences: Some viewers are inspired to the point of emulation, even using coercion.
Looked at objectively, especially serial perpetrators of violence—along with those who direct their actions and/or profit from their violent behavior such as scene directors and corporate executives (i.e., a criminal accessory)—against others who inspire countless viewers need to be punished severely, AND SHOWN TO BE. That is because their violent atrocities against others may continue to inspire some viewers for many years and even decades afterward. If it is demonstrated that such people will not escape justice (even justice dispensed without government involvement — by any means necessary), then that might be sufficient to dissuade many would-be violent criminals. Psychopaths, for all else that they lack—including empathy for others, remorse about harming others, and a conscience—may still have a sense of self-preservation.
* Barring extremely-unlikely imposition of relevant criminal laws that not only are instituted worldwide to account for relocation, but _also_ are made applicable retroactively to cover previously-produced material that continues to inspire some viewers (again, in some cases even decades later)
the british virgin London, England No.3087878
Perhaps it is long, LONG past time to escalate more often. Also from a post of mine elsewhere:
> In the heterosexual pornography world at least, individuals such as Rocco Siffredi established a reputation for inflicting brutal anorectal violence against many victims — for which, apparently, neither he nor many like him have ever been criminally and severely prosecuted. Note that English Wikipedia's current article about Rocco Siffredi says nothing about his penchant for brutal anorectal violence (a major omission since he became well-known for such behavior), criminal prosecution by any government, nor punishment by some other means (e.g. someone taking justice into his or her own hands). The article is entirely too positive, flattering, and light-hearted considering that it's covering someone who has undeniably contributed greatly to the suffering of many others along with societal decadence arising from blatant injustice, inspiring far too many people to emulate his violent behavior, and more factors.
First of all, I should call a spade, a spade; and a serially violent criminal, a serially violent criminal. Rocco Siffredi, among many more people like him, is a violent criminal many times over. He, along with those like him, must be punished very severely for violent crimes that inspired countless others. If no government is up to the task of dispensing justice, then one or more individuals must take on the roles of judge, jury, and executioner. Doing so possibly would as well involve elimination of any government "obstacles" that stand in the way of true justice.
Furthermore, it could be argued that Wikipedia's rather fawning article about Rocco Siffredi constitutes glorification of a violent criminal and endorsement of criminal violence. That being the case, perhaps the Wikipedia administration should be held accountable for those. Besides, there is some evidence that at least one person in charge at Wikipedia potentially had, and may still have, pornography industry connections: namely co-founder Jimmy Wales through a previous venture called Bomis. A serious investigation may be in order to determine whether anyone currently in charge at Wikipedia has such connections, and whether they might have been used to influence any articles with a pro-pornography industry and/or pro-violent crime bias.
I am sorry to post this, but after 10+ years of people clearly not listening, something needs to change drastically. Concerning the matters over which I have been crusading for much too long, certainly nothing is significantly and overtly changing for the better. I can not control that (at least, not without mass bloodshed and throwing my life away). What I can control is myself, and so I can change my approach. Perhaps such a change is long overdue…
the british kirinorway London, England No.3087902
Rampant anorectal violence is a major problem. It is perhaps one of the greatest contributors to societal decadence today. Rationale:
• Several generations now have grown up masturbating to, demanding more of, and sometimes even emulating violent behavior that should easily be considered severely criminal. Those violent criminals going unpunished for their crimes is a serious problem. Those violent criminals, and most especially the serial offenders inspiring countless viewers, need to be punished severely and shown to be — by ANY means necessary.
• Widespread ignorance—and most especially _willful_ ignorance—and apathy about the anus along with anorectal anatomy, physiology, and health are enabling people with (self-)destructive tendencies both to have a field day with such violence and spread disinformation. Again, that unrestrained hedonism is contributing to societal decay, probably very significantly. Because so many people just don't wish to think about, much less seriously discuss anorectal matters, rampant anorectal violence "flies under the radar;" people would rather focus on some other kind of erotic abuse (which may not even be anywhere near as dangerous).
• Given the widespread ignorance about what an anus is even supposed to look like, it's often the preferred target of people who like to disfigure body parts. It doesn't help that, despite it being one of our most important body parts, the anus is commonly denigrated and abused (intentionally treated in a harmful/injurious manner). That abuse is tolerated (or at least ignored) by far too many people. The vast majority of humanity may never care much at least about another person's anus, meaning that discouraging erotic anoreceptive activities entirely probably is the only effective solution.
Consider what I posted above to be a draft: I most likely will make changes, possibly substantial ones. I probably will also repost it elsewhere as a recurring paste. Constructive criticism for this and/or any other writings of mine is welcome.
the american hairline Piscataway, New Jersey No.3088068
Updated "atfsummary" (Anatomy & Trauma summary + aesthetic anus fetish paragraph):
The human anus when closed at rest should resemble an anteroposterior slit surrounded by shallow, semi-symmetrical, radial perianal skin folds. Healthy perianal skin commonly has a different, typically darker, color due to physiologic hyperpigmentation.
Anorectal trauma can result in persistent, externally-visible changes to the anus and its surroundings. Potential consequences include the anal orifice shrinking or becoming misshapen due to constricting scar tissue formation, the perianal skin folds disappearing due to underlying anal sphincter damage, and one or more lumps appearing (e.g. an anal skin tag, prolapsed internal hemorrhoid, or thrombosed/diseased external hemorrhoid). If the perianal skin folds remain, pruritus and/or cutaneous thickening may result in exaggerated skin folds. [References for paragraphs 1 and 2: Anatomy & Trauma]
A [strong] sexual fetish must be satisfied for sexual arousal, and a fetishist with partialism obsesses usually over a non-sexual body part. A human anus resembling the anatomical ideal at rest has symmetrical features; symmetry is one aspect that humans consider when evaluating beauty. Partly due to common prejudices against and denigration of the anus along with rampant, anus-mutilating erotic anorectal violence, developing an aesthetic anus fetish is highly unusual; and _accepting_ it, even moreso. This fetish does indeed seem to be very rare: otherwise that violence would have strong opposition. Some malicious people (such as sexual sadists and sadistic psychopaths) pretend to have such a fetish—and will even praise a clearly damaged/diseased anus typically without being challenged—because doing so facilitates and perpetuates anorectal violence.
1. "The DSM diagnostic criteria for fetishism." Archives of Sexual Behavior. 2010 Apr; 39(2): 357-62. PMID 19795202. doi:10.1007/s10508-009-9558-7.
2. "Symmetry, beauty and evolution." Nature. 1994 Nov 10; 372(6502): 169-72. PMID 7969448. doi:10.1038/372169a0.
the american burger flipper Piscataway, New Jersey No.3088069
I think I'm done with the "decadence" paste for now:
Rampant anorectal violence is perhaps one of the greatest contributors to societal decadence today. Rationale:
• Due to its ubiquity in pornography, several generations have grown up masturbating to, demanding more of, and engaging in violent behavior that should easily be considered severely criminal when more than one person is involved. Perpetrators of such violence against one or more others going unpunished is a serious problem; those who inspired countless viewers should be punished severely AND SHOWN TO BE. Unfortunately, in many cases this may be out of governments' hands due to the passage of time, relocation, etc. Therefore dispensing justice by ANY means necessary without government involvement is the only realistic solution in far too many cases.
• Widespread ignorance—especially _willful_ ignorance—and apathy about anorectal anatomy, physiology, and health are enabling people with (self-)destructive tendencies to have a field day with such violence and to effectively spread disinformation. Again, that unrestrained hedonism is contributing to societal decay, probably very significantly. Since so many people don't wish to think about, much less seriously discuss anorectal matters, rampant anorectal violence "flies under the radar;" people would rather focus on some other kind of erotic abuse which may not even be anywhere near as dangerous.
• Given the widespread ignorance about what an anus is supposed to look like, it's often the preferred target of people who like to disfigure body parts. Although the anus is one of our most important body parts, typically it is not valued very highly, and it commonly is denigrated and intentionally abused (treated in a harmful/injurious manner). That abuse is tolerated, or at least ignored, by far too many people. The vast majority of humanity may never care much at least about another person's anus, meaning that discouraging erotic anoreceptive activities entirely is likely to be the only viable solution.
the american drumpf Council Bluffs, Iowa No.3088084
who ask, schizo
classic putin Brasilia, Distrito Federal No.3088120
this is the only good thread on the board rn