frat wong Seattle, Washington No.3078669 +5 [Reply]
On December 18, 1997, Farley was found dead by his younger brother, John, in his apartment in the John Hancock Center in Chicago. He was 33 years old. An autopsy revealed that Farley had died of an overdose of cocaine and morphine, a combination called a speedball. The lethal combination caused enormous gas pressure to build up in the intestines, blocked by years of heroin poop, nearly 11lbs coroners estimate. The stinky poop blockage forced noxious gas to blow out Farley’s ears like steam whistles. When Farley blocked his ears the fart steam rushed into his lungs and tasted like fart poop so bad he coughed his eyeballs out of his head. When Farley saw his scary popped out eyes he laughed so hard that it gave him a heart attack, and he died. Upon death the 11lbs of heroin poop slid out onto the floor, roughly the size and shape of a baby. Coroners report claims “it stunk real bad”.1 post and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.
the canadian ferenc fart Beauharnois, Quebec No.3078695 +4
frat wong Seattle, Washington No.3078727 +1
the finnish hewat Lahti, Etela-Pohjanmaa No.3078733
frat wong Seattle, Washington No.3078747 +1
the american diaperfur fetishist Ely, Minnesota No.3078880